The Antelope

The Antelope

Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/14/06
Hey Mom, Arrived bach in Hoi An after the requisite twenty hour bus ride with a Vietnamese sleeping on my shoulder. Have yet to learn Vietnamese for "remove your head from my shoulder please", so suffice by bumping them. It is nice to be back on familiar soil. The typhoon went north so I am staying here an extra day, then going to Hue, then on to Hanoi on the 18th. I'm trying to break up the bus trip, and do it in segments. Looking forward to Paris, and being home. This trip has been the adventure of a lifetime, and I will be back to Vietnam sometime. Right now I'm just looking forward to not having to move so much, and although the food here is great, I am tired of noodles. I'll keep you posted. Hope all is well,

No comments: