Greetings!
I apologize for not keeping my blog as updated as I should, but it starts to feel like work - and as you know, I'm retired!
Anyway, all seems to be going well here on the ridge. Erik is back from his trip to Congo, and has a short trip coming up to Germany next week. Amelia and Ocia are doing well. You can catch up on Ocia by checking out her blog at http://ociaterrapin.blogspot.com/. Amelia has been posting photos, some of which are of Ocia in a sweater I knitted! We are looking forward to visiting A, E and O the end of this month.
Karl is home from the mountains, and we have his friend, Marie, visiting with us for the week. Karl and Marie are leaving for France on Friday. We've enjoyed seeing them both. I've posted a couple of Marie's photos from Karl's camp showing Link riding with the mule team and Karl as they cross the river. Also, a picture of Karl standing by the mule after he's packed the Bar B Que grill during the camp take down. Guess this proves that a mule can carry anything!
Link is still working, and traveling. He seems happy to be working! I try to travel with him if it's to some place I want to go, otherwise, I'm happy here!
Hope you are all well and happy!
The Antelope
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment